Salient Features of the Institute
- Established and Serving since 1954
- Centrally located in the Heart of the city on the bank of Holy River Godavari
- Devoted and Well-known Institute for propogation of Education in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences
- Serving poor and needy patients through Ayurveda
- Serving in Tribal Areas through various regular Ayurvedic Camps.
- Active Participation in National Programme
- Ayurvedic Teaching courses - B.A.M.S., M.D., M.S., Ph.D. and Post Graduate Fellowship Courses.
- Well-equipped with essential infrastructure, qualified & efficient Teaching Staff.
- Well-equipped Hospital with Haemodialysis unit, Ventilator, I.C.U., I.C.C.U., Panchakarma Unit.
- Research Institute affiliated to M.U.H.S., Nashik
- Renowned Institute for the preparation of Standard and Quality Ayurvedic Medicines - Aushadhi Bhavan
- Working for awareness programmes through famous Ayurvedic publication - Ayurved Patrika
- Devoted for Drug Research & Clinical Research in Ayurveda through Sanshodhan Vibhag
- Well equipped with Lecture Halls, Laboratories, Academic
Departments, Library, Hostel with Canteen and Auditorium Hall.